Resources provided by and to the industry.
- NDR Data Quality Guidelines
- This is an initiative of National Data Repository (NDR) Workgroup, donated to Energistics. Click the link above to go to the "Standards Download” page, where the document can be downloaded after providing some basic information. These guidelines are not specifications but were developed by consensus among the companies who participated and reviewed them in conjunction with three NDR conferences, 2012, 2014 and 2017.
- Web Services Interoperability Standards
- ChemicalUsageML Standards
- Recommended Practices for Core Analysis, February 1998 (RP40) (PDF)
- Practical Well Log Standards (update under development)
- Recommended Practices for Exploration and Production Data Digital Interchange (RP66v2, HTML) - Formerly API RP66
- Recommended Practices for Exploration and Production Data Digital Interchange (RP66v1, HTML) - Formerly API RP66
- Energistics RP66 Organization Codes
- Log Information Standard (LIS-79) (PDF)
- WellLogML (deprecated - see WITSML Log data object)
- Standard Legend for Lithology (1995, donated by Shell)