Standalone data-object for completions that is compatible with PRODML v1.3 and WITSML v188.8.131.52.
Version 1.0 completion data-object
|Data Schema Specifications – Overview, August 2013||Data Schema|
|Data Schema Specifications – Overview, August 2013|
|Completion Data-Object Usage Guide|
|Completion Data-Object Usage Guide – Chinese|
|Completion Data-Object Usage Guide – Chinese||PPTX|
- The physical description of the hardware
- The operation (or “events”) by which the hardware was introduced or removed from the well
- With this information, it is possible to support these high-level use cases:
- “Snapshot”: the completion equipment at a given instant in time.
- “Change Log”: the events that change the completion between any two time instances.
- “Cumulative History”: the whole of the completion equipment and all of the events that changed it over the life of the well.
Use of the data-object is expected to dramatically improve data quality and reliability, by eliminating the manual processes currently used, such as export and import of spreadsheets, re-keying data into databases, and the use of paper records. Automated, more reliable data-exchange should benefit efficiency, safety, well operations, and planning.
- Chapter 1 provides an overview and presents the business case and scope of the specification.
- Chapter 2 explains key concepts and main usage patterns.
- Chapter 3 provides XML code examples for each of the key use cases.
- Chapter 4 provides XML code examples for commonly used equipment, scenarios, and events.