Training: WITSML Fundamentals – December 2016
December 6, 2016 @ 8:00 am - December 7, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Two day course on getting started with WITSML. Learn how to take advantage of available features and functionality.
WITSML Fundamentals Class
Registration is closed
Lunch will be porovided.
Primarily developers responsible for implementation. Enterprise Architects would also benefit.
- Standards 101 – architecture, development process/schedule, certification
- Energistics Common Technical Architecture – technical foundation for all Energistics standards
- Transfer Standards Technology
- WITSML v2.0 Overview – usage patterns, architecture, data objects, new capabilities
- Energistics Transfer Protocol (ETP)
- Overview of ETP for WITSML v2.0
- WITSML v188.8.131.52 and ETP
- Understand underlying technologies for Energistics standards, particularly WITSML
- Understand the scope of WITSML features and functionality related to the data objects
- Understand concepts and functionality of using the Energistics Transfer Protocol with WITSML v2.0
- Learn how to leverage ETP with v184.108.40.206 implementations
If you have any questions about the course, please contact Energistics at [email protected].
See Event Details in the Right Sidebar