Training: WITSML Fundamentals – December 2018
December 12, 2018 - December 13, 2018$1495 – $1795
Two day course on getting started with WITSML. Learn how to take advantage of available features and functionality.
Are you using Energistics’ WITSML data exchange standard but have questions about whether you are using it to its full potential? Or are you having difficulty just getting started?
Energistics announces the WITSML Fundamentals class to help you get started using WITSML and to take advantage of available features and functionality. This two-day class is designed for developers responsible for implementing WITSML. Enterprise Architects would also benefit from this course.
- The course starts at 8 am and ends at 5 pm on both days.
- Lunch is included in the price.
• Standards 101 – architecture, development process/schedule, certification
• Energistics Common Technical Architecture – technical foundation for all Energistics standards
• Transfer Standards Technology
• WITSML v2.0 Overview – usage patterns, architecture, data objects, new capabilities
• Energistics Transfer Protocol (ETP)
• Overview of ETP for WITSML v2.0
• WITSML v184.108.40.206 and ETP
• Understand underlying technologies for Energistics standards, particularly WITSML
• Understand the scope of WITSML features and functionality related to the data objects
• Understand concepts and functionality of using the Energistics Transfer Protocol with WTISML v2.0
• Learn how to leverage ETP with v220.127.116.11 implementations
If you have any questions about the course, please contact Energistics at email@example.com.
Members Who Have Registered for this Event