Webinar: Big Data Transfers Are Getting Easier Thanks to RESQML
December 8, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
RESQML v2 Orientation: Big Data Transfers are Getting Easier Thanks to RESQML
Moving massive data sets into multiple applications has always been time consuming and difficult. Today with the use of Energistics’ RESQML open format standard, this task is becoming easier.
This demonstration features:
- Francis Morandini from Total
- Alice Chanvin-Laaouissi and Laurent Deny from Paradigm
- Jana Schey and Jay Hollingsworth from Energistics
See an exchange of well data with the RESQML format highlighting:
- Proper transfer of data relations even in partial transfers such as associations between well tops and horizon interpretation
- Geo-referencing and origin of data allowing data quality assessment using software, users and dates information.
- Data model reconciliation: overcome heterogeneities cross vendors for log types and units
Using this open format for large data transfers across applications, RESQML dramatically improves both exchange time and provides an enhanced user experience.
See Event Details in the Right Sidebar