WITSML SIG Working Meeting
October 4, 2016 @ 8:00 am - October 6, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Energistics will be exhibiting at the user meeting.
This meeting is open to Energistics members and invited guests (space permitting). Non-members interested in working on development of the WITSML standard are encouraged to contact Energistics.
Registration is closed.
The main objectives of the WITSML SIG meeting are:
- Review Release Candidate #1 and #2 comments received during Public Review
- Finalize WITSML v2.0 data schemas and documentation
- Discuss relevant WITSML + ETP issues
- Data assurance workflows & related guidance
- V22.214.171.124 and v2.0 adoption plans and activities
- Reports from participating companies on non-commercial activities supporting adoption of WITSML and ETP
- Additional topics as needed
Information for nearby hotels will be provided to registered participants.