The Energistics Consortium will hold several face-to-face (F2F) sessions during The Open Group Summit, which will be held in Houston, Oct 30 – Nov 2, 2023.
- Plenary Session: Monday, Oct 30, 9:00AM – 5:00PM, which will feature an Operator panel discussing their use of and the importance of Energistics standards (open to non-members)
- ETP and Realtime Data Transfer: A joint session with the OSDU Forum Realtime Group (Wednesday, Nov 1, 2:00 – 3:00PM) (members only)
- Energistics Data Assurance Data Object: A joint meeting with the Oil & Gas Data Quality (OGDQ) Group to discuss implementation details (Thursday, Nov, 2, 9:00AM – to 12:30PM) (open to non-members)
- Units of Measure for Carbon Capture: The joint CCUS/OSDU/OFP/Energistics Harmonization working group will give updates on their work. (members only)
For more information:
- To see the detailed agenda, click here: https://osduforum.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/Agenda-Houston-Energistics-Member-meeting-OCT-NOV-2023.pdf
- For information and to register, click here: https://events.opengroup.org/website/59050/
Since 2022, Energistics has been an affiliate of The Open Group, in part to better align the work with other industry standards organizations, such as the OSDU® Forum.