Training: WITSML Fundamentals Class – February 2016
February 23, 2016 @ 8:00 am - February 24, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Two day class on getting started with WITSML. Learn how to take advantage of available features and functionality.
Primarily developers responsible for implementation. Enterprise Architects would also benefit.
- Standards 101 – architecture, development process/schedule, certification
- Energistics Common Technical Architecture – technical foundation for all Energistics standards
- Transfer Standards Technology
- WITSML v1.4.1 Overview – usage patterns, architecture, data objects
- WITSML v1.4.1 API – overview, methods, query-by-example (includes demonstration)
- Energistics Transfer Protocol
- WITSML v2.0 – overview of upcoming release
- Understand underlying technologies for Energistics standards, particularly WITSML
- Understand the scope of WITSML features and functionality related to the data objects
- Understand concepts and functionality of the WITSML v18.104.22.168 API – used to store data in a WITSML server and query-by-example method used to retrieve data
- Learn about new developments for WITSML and the Energistics Transfer Protocol
If you have any questions about the course, please contact Energistics at email@example.com.
See Event Details in the Right Sidebar