WITSML Fundamentals Training Course
August 22, 2018 @ 10:00 am - August 23, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1195 – $1795
Are you using Energistics’ WITSML data exchange standard but have questions about whether you are using it to its full potential? Or are you having difficulty just getting started?
Energistics announces the WITSML Fundamentals class to help you get started using WITSML and to take advantage of available features and functionality. This two-day class is designed for developers responsible for implementing WITSML. Enterprise Architects would also benefit from this course.
The training class will take place in the Tower Room from 10 am to 5 pm on both days. Please note the following regarding accessibility: the Tower Room is located on the 3rd floor with no lift access, but people can take the lift up to the 2nd floor, then a short staircase to the Tower Room.
• Standards 101 – architecture, development process/schedule, certification
• Energistics Common Technical Architecture – technical foundation for all Energistics standards
• Transfer Standards Technology
• WITSML v2.0 Overview – usage patterns, architecture, data objects, new capabilities
• Energistics Transfer Protocol (ETP)
• Overview of ETP for WITSML v2.0
• WITSML v220.127.116.11 and ETP
• Understand underlying technologies for Energistics standards, particularly WITSML
• Understand the scope of WITSML features and functionality related to the data objects
• Understand concepts and functionality of using the Energistics Transfer Protocol with WITSML v2.0
• Learn how to leverage ETP with v18.104.22.168 implementations
If you have any questions about the course, please contact Energistics at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members Who Have Registered for this Event