Certification is only available for WITSML v184.108.40.206.
- Vendors must download the certification tool and self-test before submitting for official certification testing.
- Details of the certification process, terms and conditions are described in the Certified Product License Agreement.
- Certified products may use the Energistics certified product logo (see below for logo).
Certification Process for WITSML servers, API version 1.4.1. and 220.127.116.11
WITSML v18.104.22.168 certification has been developed for WITSML servers and includes an open source testing tool that automates running a suite of tests which use standard WITSML queries, data-object definitions and behaviors defined in the WITSML schemas and the WITSML Store Application Program Interface (API) v22.214.171.124.
- This program improves the interoperability and data reliability provided by WITSML.
- The automated software testing improves the reliability of results and interoperability of WITSML-enabled products.
- This behavior-based, automated software Testing Tool and Certification program replaces all previous certification programs.
- When a server passes all of the required tests for stated capabilities, it is designated WITSML-certified by Energistics.
- Upon completion of the certification process, the products will be posted to the Energistics website.
- Upon completion of the certification process, vendors will also be authorized to use the WITSML Certified Product logo.
- Certified WITSML V126.96.36.199 products are listed here.
|1. For an overview of the entire certification program, download the WITSML v188.8.131.52 Certification Overview and Process Guide.
|2. For instructions on how to install and run the Certification Tool, download the WITSML v184.108.40.206 Certification Testing Tool Installation and User Guide.
|3. Download, install and run the Certification Testing Tool.
|4. When you are ready to submit for official testing, submit this email form.
||WITSML Certification Form
Certification of WITSML 1.3.1 servers
- WITSML v1.3.1 has been deprecated and certification is no longer available.
- Certified WITSML 1.3.1 products are listed here.
WITSML Certified Product Logo
|Current version (2018 – )
||Previous version (2016 – 2017)